Thursday, November 19, 2009

new idea

i haven't been particularily active in posting here, so i think i've figured out a good idea of something to do that will help me keep this more regular, and therefore more interesting.

the Church has a pamphelt aimed at youth, but can be used by members of any age, called For the Strength of Youth. it contains standards, or guidelines rather, that help us to make the right choices and live our lives in such a manner that will pave the way for us to receive many blessings, including being worthy to go to the temple. they also help us to make good decisions and choose the right things to do and in act that will enable us to return to our Heavenly Father.

so...i've decided that i will discuss each section or mini-chapter of this booklet every day, along with my thoughts on what it means to me, etc. this is going to be my little mini project for the next 3 weeks :) wish me luck!

No comments: