Monday, May 9, 2011

Whoops :D

Ahh...so I totally forgot about this blog - shame on me!!! But I think that it'll be good for me to keep up with this summer, especially to keep in touch with those people I won't see for a while. That, and for my own uses.

What's new:
-new flute!! purchased a Haynes Classic Q1, and it's amazing! I love it so much!
-soon to be finishing my junior year of college
-enjoying my job at the library
-coming up on my 2nd year anniversary of being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!
-and more that couldn't possibly be listed :)

Today marked the first day of final exams with my flute jury. Tomorrow I'll have conducting, music history, and choral methods. Wednesday is another free day! (minus cleaning and packing :/ ) Thursday will mark instrumental methods, class brass playing exams, and then the playing of my final project for music tech. Throughout the week I'll also be working at the library.

Right now, I'm on the summer job hunt. I was basically guaranteed a WooCorps position with the library, but then I ended up being passed over. So I scrambled to contact the remaining departments, and everything ended up filling up. Now I'm prowling the classifieds and any store windows I can get my eyes and hands on. Not only do I really just need the money in general, I need to pay for the summer class I'll be taking over at the University of Akron - Wayne College in Orrville. Nearly 1k doesn't exactly just fall out of my ears on command.... ^_^

That's about it for now. I'm getting ready to walk back to my room and beginning some intensive studying. Wish me luck!

No comments: