Wednesday, June 17, 2009

rain or sun, make up your mind!

the weather has been beautiful today. as i'm sitting here writing this, the dining room window is open and there's a wonderful breeze blowing through the curtains, i feel rather spoiled :D

at the same time i'm working on gluing the ribbons to the invite/announcement cards i printed out last night for my baptism this saturday. i'm joining the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. sunday morning i will be officially confirmed a member of the church. i'm sooo excited!! i know without a doubt that this is the right thing for me, and i've never been happier. plus, anything giving me a reason to be crafty and creative is fine with me :P especially as it helps me to take my mind off anything i may be worrying about. once the final product presents itself, i'll be sure to take a picture and post it here for all of you to admire haha.

i have to leave in about 2 hours for a community band rehearsal. it's a lot of fun, especially seeing all the people representing different communities and a variety of ages. we have a concert next wednesday evening, and we're playing a lot of great music...such things like a My Fair Lady themed work, West Side Story, Oliver, and some more traditional band music. should be cool, keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well.

No comments: